Saturday, January 30, 2010

When Should Your Stomach Drop During Pregnancy When The Baby Drops During Your Last Month Of Pregnancy, Do You Feel As Though Your Stomach Is Smaller?

When the baby drops during your last month of pregnancy, do you feel as though your stomach is smaller? - when should your stomach drop during pregnancy

at 37 weeks prego, and the child fell, and suddenly I feel like I'm in Tho not as big as me ... is easier to get up and move and stuff ... just a little strange because I woke up this morning and I felt so completely different ...

3 comments:

lOVIN tERRAY said...

I think to myself, because you feel very small series especially now, where I

Pointe Dancer said...

Yes it does Smale GE, but probably not too small, and of course, if your delivery time! As for Thursday!

Elizabeth G said...

Yes, they are smaller, I think it means not as high.

Post a Comment