Friday, January 22, 2010

Overactive Thyroid And Acne HEALTH CONCERNS ABOUT THYROID?

HEALTH CONCERNS ABOUT THYROID? - overactive thyroid and acne

I have just learned that you have an overactive thyroid that I lost weight and I did not lose because I have tried to win, I'm always so tired and exhausted from doing nothing, I am a female 20 years old and my Acne is worse than just my minocycline was given antibiotics, but not if the disease has stopped my second break came, my acne is caused by the thyroid? HELP

2 comments:

Angelbun... said...

Carly hello. I had a thyroid problem for a long time and can cause acne. I've never had a big problem with my face the last few minutes, but can also be a serious problem, now that I have thyroid disease. I also spent most of his time, and my weight dropped to 88 pounds., Y can not go back, no matter what we eat. I was on drugs, but does not seem to help much. Soooo I'm sorry, you have to go through to 20. Trust me, I know how frustrating it can be. Hold \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; Hugs>>>

sokokl said...

Yes, the thyroid gland) can cause acne (one example.

The only way to know for sure is to see your doctor for a reassessment of the situation to see what they say.

Post a Comment