Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Backless Formal Dresses When Is It Most Appropriate To Wear Nipple Covers?

When is it most appropriate to wear nipple covers? - backless formal dresses

In his opinion, when the adhesive nipple covers should be used as an alternative to strapless bras?

Obviously, in situations backless dress, but I'm curious if you are as casual wear and everyday, or only see in formal dress, what happened, I say!

An addendum, I'm a 36C cup, okay, that I put in a dance backless evening gown? or should I go with the adhesive bra?

3 comments:

Quasi said...

if in one way or stripper

Vinh said...

My wife is pregnant. Therefore, it is almost impossible to bear for them, because the bra to the discomfort.

She wears disposable nipple covers all the time, and they work well for them.

~Del Fresco~ said...

Darling, if your breasts are so big they do not need the girls to keep. or seek other alternitive

Post a Comment