Monday, January 18, 2010

Healthy Living Recipes Does Anyone Know Of A Good Healthy Living Cookbook?

Does anyone know of a good healthy living cookbook? - healthy living recipes

I am overweight and have my whole life. I grew up in an Italian family, the high, until you explode. Frankly, I do not know how to cook healthy. I've learned to do things like lasagna, baked ziti, cheesecake .... I just want a cookbook that will give me all the days of easy healthy recipes that normal, everyday things. HELP!

2 comments:

pimpster... said...

I know the cookbook is, the Disney family for everyone in my family is really healthy

Vince M said...

Weight Watchers sells a variety of cookbooks to go with different styles of cuisine. Not even be a member to buy these books. Look in your telephone directory or directory assistance call in a location close to Weight Watchers meetings.

Post a Comment