Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Simpsons Chess Rapidshare Why Is Yahoo Chess Selling Us Out For The Davinci Code?

Why is Yahoo chess selling us out for the davinci code? - simpsons chess rapidshare

Did you see the chess game to new yahoo? who has a big ass DAVINCI can correct code in the middle of the plate, and you do not play without him. What can we check yahoo co? How will we protest against this terrible injustice Fabrice decency. How can the Da Vinci Code Council and get the Simpsons are. Get rid 0) I serrious this mocary of everthing thats holy.

2 comments:

DJ said...

I do not know, but I played it once, and I did not. I do not see the plate with the Da Vinci shit damn it. I can not, what are the songs. You need an option for the board, so it will do.

Batman has left the building said...

Yes ....$, what the hell was the only thing that matters is ... damn it.

Do you play chess?

Post a Comment