Saturday, February 6, 2010

Is Tylenol Severe Allergy Like Benadryl Thyroid - Chronic Allergies/sinus - Please Help !!?

Thyroid - Chronic allergies/sinus - Please help !!? - is tylenol severe allergy like benadryl

I developled Bad allergies / sinus / nasal post the last few weeks that does not help my thyroid. My nose is strongly connected, I have tried nasal irrigation, which simply pop my ears and my nose is swollen worse, I can not see through the nose.
My throat was very bad from phlyem full, I feel my throat / mouth always honey, it's hard to breathe with an enlarged thyroid gland. I my throat constantly phlyem thick white all day. I was prescribed Zyrtec, loratadine, Singulair, Allegra D, flunisolide, Guaifensen does not work. I've tried Benadryl Allergy / Sinus has big Tylenol, Nyquil, Afrin, do not work. Vicks VAPO RUB worked for a while. There is no work, I have for a few weeks. Doctor, allergist or a surgeon, does not help at all. My nose is swollen, so that breathing through the mouth. It is as if my thyroid phyle me is caught in the throat.
No sinusitis. Any advice appreciated.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

You need some serious antibiotics. Rocephen you tried. This is a shot. It works very well.

Post a Comment