Thursday, February 18, 2010

Austin Tx Mold Count Rate My Rap, IT APPLIES TO ALL.?

Rate my rap, IT APPLIES TO ALL.? - austin tx mold count

I sink into a pit master, and he's gettin deep
My faith must be stronger, but it seems to be less
I have the wrong intermittent Punch Drunk have taken me drink
I go in the opposite direction by a demon in a way I hook and hair
But you think I'm a thinker from the wisdom and knowledge
and only thin that I was supposed to be in school
but I'm sure I'll go slowly moving stall
I pray that it's not too late for me to fulfill my vocation

God has not likin me the gift of Writtin and the fight against the demons
I'll be waiting lyrics rock rap and recite how are you Titian
But who is delusional about the blessing of God is more than Biddin
Satan saw talent and told him that the angels with him
He surprised me with these visions of television and newspapers Liftin
But God said to be quiet and listen when you're dead, you can shine
never reach that position, because this mission is
So do not blow on the materials of knowledge is the truth and wisdom

I was on the streets and in and out of jail
But the casting of Lords this day and Vesel Navigation
try to become out of hell, come to me, so I can learn
and lead to more life, preached that God
I have a unique flow and style thats thats rare
I'm stepping on the body of Satan, until they spit blood and vomit
onee day that God has promised that if we follow him and refinedc
we have a place in heaven sitting on the stars and comets.

Copyright 2008 by JD Austin, TX

2 comments:

★★★★★ ErraPolis™ said...

her shit, son.










Just kidding, pretty good.

YOUNG KING 187 said...

''I'm not a writer, a picnic in soirée''im-ashley

Post a Comment