Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thermos Sippy Cup Any Parents/babies Skip The Sippy Cup And Go From Bottle To Regular Cup?

Any parents/babies skip the sippy cup and go from bottle to regular cup? - thermos sippy cup

My son just 1 on Tuesday.
We have many coaches trying vessels, a not, you may not (yet).
She does not know how "our" food, but especially when he plays with his food, until they reach the ground.
We encourage food often, and give him a Sippy cup all the time.
He really loves to drink from a regular cup, but of course if he needs help.
I spoke with our DR 1 years time this week, and she said if she should remain in the bottle, are good to 18 months. (He was 7 weeks) - we should continue to work on a normal glass. So that is the kind of compensation. Longer left in the tank, but it would probably make in a position to skip all cup and a regular cup. And then you can use a thermos with a straw for travel, etc ...

So that the plan for us. I began to feel that it is all these "expectations" starting at 1 year. I am very proud of my son, I felt like others began to believe that it was not a good mother or something. I knowEach child has his own timetable for most things, I do not know why I feel all this pressure. I just do not. I'm a little more relaxed about it, but (mentally) - great for conversations with our DR DR She'aa.

Each additional person to jump and move to drink a cup? How did it go?

No comments:

Post a Comment