Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cleansing Supplements Is It Safe To Take Liver Cleansing Supplements And Colon Cleansing Supplements?

Is it safe to take liver cleansing supplements and colon cleansing supplements? - cleansing supplements

(The answers of the doctors preferred).
Is it safe to take supplements and complementary cleaning colon cleansing the liver? If so, it is a particular brand you recommend? What exactly is in the supplement is effective? Is it possible to overdose? I am a 20 years old woman with irregular bowel movements and nausea occational. My stomach is often bloated and uncomfortable (even though I am) on my period and I wonder whether it can complement the bowel cleansing. Occasionally, about every 2-3 months, I feel so disgusting for one or two hours, and vomiting. After vomiting I feel better, but I feel exhausted, so I usually go to bed later. I exercise, drink plenty of water and a healthy diet, but nothing seems to work. My doctor says there is nothing I can do because there is no agreement, and it seems a safe food it solves, so it can not be anything in the diagnosis. Well, I do not know if this is relevant, but sometimes dizzy when I'm hungry. If I do not not eat enough, I feel very tired and sometimes dizzY. I'm 5'4 "and about 108 pounds. This is a healthy weight for my body type. Just to clarify, I'm not hungry, I always try to make sure I had enough. Thanks

1 comment:

Tink said...

You have 20 questions is involved in this ...
Yes, you can take all - care of the colon or removal of waste from the liver through the mud, so that's fine. Darmreinigung irritate or stimulant laxatives such as cascara Sen, or physical and laxatives psyillium, flax, oat bran. Some include clays such as bentonite. It is possible to overdose, but it would require some serious effort - which is much more likely is that you do not drink enough water and at the end constipation drink - so much water to ...

If you say you have a bloated stomach - How do you feel that you have eaten too much? This sounds more like something that would benefit from digestive enzymes, rather than a laxative.

And for the love of good, everyone is tired and sick when they are hungry enough - around the world. Which include, as some strange symptoms. And "irregular bowel movements are" not more than normal. For a little every day - I have no idea where it came from. The bulk of your stools are dead cells (which explains his more or lesssame color from day to day) - and some people go through it faster than others. If you need exprell strength, increase your daily fiber intake. Are sporadic with your fiber intake can cause intestinal sporadic. Fiber is what your body is used to scan literally everything.

I do not know where she is - but most of these products are very similar when you see, I want to refresh the brand to life - and if you do not need a separate product for each system, but take one for beginners and covers to all organ systems.

Post a Comment